East Lindsey Same Day Access (SDA) Service starts on the 1st December 2023 to 29th February 2024.
Our Practices will be offering SDA appointments between the hours of 08:00 to18:30 Monday to Friday (GP core hours). This service allows patients to schedule appointments on the same day that they request them and is designed to provide timely and convenient medical care to patients who require urgent attention.
- Patients of any age with acute or chronic respiratory symptoms/conditions
- Adults aged over 75 years of age and Children aged under 5 years of age who present with any of the following –
- Ear, nose, throat infections/pain
- Hearing problems
- Skin infections and rashes
- Eye problems
- Sprains, strains, and swollen limbs
- Joint or back pain
- Abdominal pain/ache
- High temperature
- Sudden worsening of long-term condition
- Emergency contraception
- New onset of low mood/symptoms of depression
- Urinary tract infection symptoms
- Bites and stings not resolving from OTC treatments
- Changes in bowel habits
- Ongoing lethargy/tiredness
- Vaginal discharge/abnormal bleeding
- Unintentional weight loss
- Any patients outside of the age range listed above, will be reviewed by a clinician who will make a decision as to whether you would benefit from being seen in the SDA clinics.
Condition list Exclusion Criteria
- Life threatening emergencies
- Requests for hospital referrals, sick notes, repeat medications
- Dental conditions
- Ear irrigation
- Ongoing management of long-term conditions
If you need a SDA appointment and fit the criteria above, please contact your registered GP Practice who will be able to book you an appointment.